These Executive Summaries can be used as a quick reference to understand relevant standards and frameworks in key areas. They cover a wide range of topics related to the regulation and supervision of the financial sector. For easy reference, FSI Executive Summaries have been separated into two categories: banking and insurance.
Within the banking category, Executive Summaries provide brief synopses of new and revised international regulatory standards and frameworks in such areas as market risk, total loss-absorbing capacity and the package of reforms commonly known as Basel III.
Meanwhile, Executive Summaries located in the insurance category briefly outline such issues as global systemically important insurers.
- Basel III leverage ratio framework - Executive summary
- Bank resolution framework - Executive summary
- Overview of Basel III and related post-crisis reforms
- IRRBB - Pillar 2 standardised framework
- Revised market risk framework
- Total loss-absorbing capacity