Here current and prospective suppliers and agencies can find information on our terms and conditions, download the forms for contractors to access our premises (Credential Checking and Code of Conduct) and send us your company details (Supplier Basic Information Form).
- Terms and Conditions for the Representative Office for the Americas (in English)
- Terms and Conditions for the Representative Office for Asia and the Pacific (in English)
For reasons of security and to ensure that the appropriate standards of behaviour and confidentiality are upheld, all BIS contractors must sign the "Code of Conduct for Contractors" and undergo the credential checking procedure prior to starting work.
Please download, fill in, sign and submit the completed forms to the BIS by post or fax five working days prior to arrival at the BIS premises. Please be aware that access to the BIS premises may not be granted if this is not done.
Code of Conduct for Contractors
Once a supplier has been selected, they must complete a Supplier Basic Information Form and submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org. This form:
- enables the vendor due diligence process to be carried out
- ensures compliance with legal regulations
- fulfils internal and external reporting requirements
- facilitates timely payments to our suppliers