- 18-23 August 2019: IFC Satellite Seminar and IFC sponsored sessions at 62nd ISI 2019 World Statistics Congress (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
- IFC workshop on Information Management (tbc)
30-31 August 2018: 9th biennial IFC Conference at the BIS in Basel
- 11-12 June 2018: IFC workshop on "External Sector Statistics", co-organised with the Central Bank of Armenia (call for papers)
- 14-21 July 2017, Marrakech, Morocco: IFC's contribution to the 61st World Statistics Congress - ISI2017.
- IPS021 "Enhancing statistical cooperation between national central banks and statistical offices"
- IPS022 "Statistical challenges for African central banks"
- IPS023 "Sentiment surveys for economic policy analysis: evolving uses and methods"
- IPS024 "Official statistics in the age of big data"
- IPS025 "Dimensions of data sharing"
- IPS026 "Role of statistics for evidence-based decision making"
- STS001"Addressing the challenges posed by external statistics"
- STS003 "New prospects for the compilation of sectoral financial accounts"
- STS090 "The use of leading indicators to anticipate economic activity"
- LRTD019 "The importance of financial literacy and inclusion for the conduct of central bank policies"
- IFC-ISI Lunch time event "Central Banks and Statistical Offices - Partnership in sharing data for good statistics"
18-19 May 2017: IFC-NBB Workshop on "Data needs and statistics compilation for macroprudential analysis", co-organised with the National Bank of Belgium in Brussels - programme; The proceedings of the workshop were published in the IFC Bulletin No 46.
20-24 March 2017, Bali, Indonesia:
- Regional Seminar for Asian Countries on "Recent Developments in Central Bank Statistics", co-organised by BIS, Bank Indonesia and the ECB (20-21 March - programme);
- IFC Satellite Seminar on Big Data (21 March) - programme; The proceedings of the seminar were published in the IFC Bulletin No 44.
- IFC's contribution to the Regional Statistics Conference - ISI RSC 2017 (21-24 March) of the International Statistical Institute (ISI): The IFC sponsored 4 Invited Paper Sessions (IPS):
- IPS-06 "Financial Inclusion" (22 March)
- IPS-09 "Sectoral Financial Accounts for Monetary Policy Making" (22 March)
- IPS-13 "Payment System Data and leading indicators" (23 March)
- IPS-23 "Enhancement in Monetary and Financial Statistics in the post Great Financial Crisis" (23 March)