Call for fellows
The FSI invites interested experts from central banks and financial supervisory authorities (with relevant working experience of at least two years) to apply for the FSI fellowship programme for the period April - December 2018. You will work on the FSI's policy implementation projects, particularly in the following areas:
- Governance of banking institutions and insurance firms
- Resolution and insolvency procedures for banks
- Regulatory and supervisory approaches applied to smaller banking institutions and cooperatives
- Conduct of business for banking products
Your applications should include:
- detailed curriculum vitae
- a brief cover letter highlighting how your expertise is relevant to the specific project
- a short proposal in English on the topic of interest.
We encourage you to send your application to email@example.com as soon as possible but no later than 31 January 2018.