This author no longer works for the BIS.
|Date||BIS research papers|
BIS Quarterly Review September 2016
BIS Quarterly Review March 2016
BIS Quarterly Review December 2015
BIS Working Papers No 519
BIS Quarterly Review March 2015
Central banks as lenders of last resort: experiences during the 2007-10 crisis and lessons for the future
BIS Papers No 79
BIS Papers No 79
Other authors: Vladyslav Sushko
BIS Papers No 60
Other authors: Tim Ng
BIS Quarterly Review December 2011
BIS Quarterly Review September 2010
- " The hunt for duration: not waving but drowning?" ( PDF) (with H S Shin and V Sushko), IMF Economic Review, 2017. Also published as BIS Working Papers, no 519.
- "What is behind equity price movements in Germany? An application of the dividend discount model and its monetary policy implications" (with M Kremer), Transmissionsmechanisment der Geldpolitik, Schiften des Vereins für Socialpolitik, N.F. Band 264, 1999, pp 111-14.
- "Disintermediationstendenzen im deutschen Finanzsystem und ihre Auswirkungen auf die Rolle der Kreditinstitute", in B Gahlen, H Hesse and H-J Ramser (eds), Finanzmärkte, 1997, pp 271-90.
- " Central banks as lender of last resort: experiences during the 2007-2010 crisis and lessons for the future" (with R Moessner and W Nelson), Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2014-110, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System, 2014. Also published in BIS Papers no 79.
- " The great liquidity freeze: What does it mean for international banking" (with P Turner), ADBI Working Paper, no 291, June 2011.
- " New regulation and the new world of global banking" (with G von Peter and S Cecchetti), National Institute Economic Review, vol 216, no 1, 2011.
- " Exit from unconventional monetary policy measures and the future of central bank operational frameworks", in Central banking after the crisis, OeNB 38th Economics Conference 2010, 2010, pp 73-83.