- 20-24 March 2017, Bali, Indonesia:
- Regional Seminar for Asian Countries on "Recent Developments in Central Bank Statistics", co-organised by BIS, Bank Indonesia and the ECB (20-21 March - draft programme);
- IFC Satellite Seminar on Big Data (21 March - call for papers);
- IFC sponsored sessions at ISI RSC 2017 (21-24 March).
18-19 May 2017 (tbc): IFC-NBB Workshop (Belgium) on Data issues related to macroprudential policies
- 14-21 July 2017, Marrakech, Morocco:
26 September 2016: IFC-ECCBSO-CBRT Conference on the Uses of Central Balance Sheet Data Offices' information (Izmir, Turkey) - programme
8-9 September 2016: 8th IFC Conference at the BIS in Basel - programme. The proceedings of the conference will be published as an IFC Bulletin. Teh Tian Huey and Daniel Chin Shen Li (Bank Negara Malaysia) received the IFC award for the best paper presented by a young statistician "Measuring bank risk-taking behaviour: The risk-taking channel of Monetary Policy in Malaysia". (photo)
20-21 January 2016: Regional Workshop on "Developing and Improving Sectoral Financial Accounts" at Bank of Algeria in Algiers: programme
14-15 December 2015: IFC Workshop on "Combining micro and macro statistical data for financial stability analysis", co-organised with the Central Bank of Poland in Warsaw: programme. The proceedings of the workshop were published in the IFC Bulletin No 41.
24 July 2015: IFC Satellite meeting in cooperation with the Central Bank of Brazil and the Centre for Latin American Monetary Studies (CEMLA) on "Assessing international capital flows after the crisis", in Rio de Janeiro: programme
26-31 July 2015: IFC's contribution to the 60th World Statistics Congress - ISI2015 of the International Statistical Institute (ISI), in Rio de Janeiro. The IFC will sponsor 3 Invited Paper Sessions (IPS) and 2 Special Topic Sessions (STS):
- IPS 089 "Central Bank Sources and Uses of Derivative Statistics"
- IPS 090 "Improving government debt statistics"
- IPS 091 "The use of surveys by central banks"
- STS 008 "Developing and Improving Sectoral Accounts"
- STS 010 "Micro data for multipurpose data provision"