Irving Fisher Committee on Central Bank Statistics events
14-15 December 2015: IFC Workshop on "Combining micro and macro statistical data for the financial stability analysis", co-organised with the Central Bank of Poland in Warsaw.
24 July 2015: IFC Satellite meeting in cooperation with the Central Bank of Brazil and the Centre for Latin American Monetary Studies (CEMLA) on "Assessing international capital flows after the crisis", in Rio de Janeiro.
26-31 July 2015: IFC's contribution to the 60th World Statistics Congress - ISI2015 of the International Statistical Institute (ISI), in Rio de Janeiro. The IFC will sponsor 3 Invited Paper Sessions (IPS) and 2 Special Topic Sessions (STS):
- IPS 089 "Central Bank Sources and Uses of Derivative Statistics"
- IPS 090 "Improving government debt statistics"
- IPS 091 "The use of surveys by central banks"
- STS 008 "Developing and Improving Sectoral Accounts"
- STS 010 "Micro data for multipurpose data provision"
IFC Satellite seminar at the ISI Asian Regional Statistics Conference in Kuala Lumpur on 15 November 2014. Seminar title: "Is the household sector in Asia overleveraged: what do the data say?": programme
IFC-sponsored sessions at the ISI Regional Statistics Conference 2014 (ISI-RSC 2014) in Kuala Lumpur between 16-19 November 2014. Conference theme: "Statistical Science for a Better Tomorrow".
- The 7th IFC Conference on "Indicators to support monetary and financial stability analysis: data sources and statistical methodologies" at the BIS in Basel on 4 and 5 September 2014: Conference agenda. The proceedings of the conference were published in the IFC Bulletin No 39 (e-publication only).
- Opening remarks by Hervé Hannoun.
- On this occasion Zlatina Balabanova (European Central Bank) and Ruben Peter van der Helm (Netherlands Bank) received the IFC award for the best paper presented by a young statistician for their study on "Enhancing Euro Area Capital Stock Estimates". (photo)
- Regional Workshops on Developing and Improving Sectoral Financial Accounts: