Adrian Van Rixtel
This author no longer works for the BIS.
|Date||BIS research papers|
BIS Working Papers No 522
BIS Working Papers No 513
Measuring bank competition in China: a comparison of new versus conventional approaches applied to loan markets
BIS Working Papers No 422
BIS Working Papers No 412
Other authors: Leonardo Gambacorta
BIS Working Papers No 406
Other authors: Gabriele Gasperini
Other authors: Jaime Caruana
- " Impact of bank competition on the interest rate pass-through in the euro area" (with M Leuvensteijn, C Kok-Sørensen and J Bikker), Applied Economics, vol 45, no 11, 2013.
- " Business models of international banks in the wake of the 2007-2009 global financial crisis" (with M Merck Martel and E González Mota), Financial Stability Review, Bank of Spain, 2012.
- " Globalisation of the bond and stock markets: The Japanese case in international perspective" (with I Alexopoulou and G de Bondt), in B Gup (ed), Capital markets, globalization and economic development, 2005.
- Informality and monetary policy in Japan: The political economy of bank performance, Cambridge University Press, 2002.
- " Main changes in the financial structure of the euro-zone since the introduction of the euro" (with J Santillán and D Marques Ibañez), OECD Financial Market Trends, 2000.