Progress report on Basel III implementation (update published in October 2012)
Note: an updated version of this progress report was published in April 2013.
This updated Progress report on Basel III implementation provides a high-level view of Basel Committee members' progress in adopting Basel II, Basel 2.5 and Basel III, as of end September 2012. It focuses on the status of domestic rule-making processes to ensure that the Committee's capital standards are transformed into national law or regulation according to the internationally agreed timeframes. The Committee believes that disclosure will provide additional incentive for members to fully comply with the international agreements. This report updates the Committee's June 2012 report to G20 Leaders on Basel III implementation.
- Full text (PDF, 15 pages, 108 kb)
- Progress report table on the Basel II adoption (per country, last updated March 2013)
- Progress report table on the Basel 2.5 adoption (per country, last updated March 2013)
- Progress report table on the Basel III adoption (per country, last updated March 2013)
- Domestic implementation documents (per country, last updated September 2012)