This author no longer works for the BIS.
|Date||BIS research papers|
The effects of a central bank's inflation forecasts on private sector forecasts: Recent evidence from Japan
BIS Working Papers No 585
BIS Papers No 83
Other authors: Előd Takáts
BIS Working Papers No 425
BIS Papers No 5
- " The repository of soft information within bank organizations" (with K Shintani and H Uchida), Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, vol 47, issue 4, 2015, pp 737-70.
- " Detrimental effects of retention regulation: incentives for loan screening in securitization under asymmetric information" (with K Ohashi), IMES Discussion Paper Series, no 2011-E-17, 2011.
- " Yen carry trade and the subprime crisis", (with H S Shin), IMF Staff Papers, vol 56, no 2, 2009, pp 384-409.
- "The broad yen carry trade" (with H S Shin), in D Evanoff, D Hoelscher and G Kaufman (eds), Globalization and systemic risk, World Scientific Studies in International Economics vol 6, 2009, pp 169-89.
- " Incentives to issue low-quality securitized products in the OTD business model" (with K Ohashi), IMES Discussion Paper Series, no 2009-E-26, 2009.
- " A financial system perspective on Japan's experience in the late 1980s" (with H S Shin and W Takahashi), IMES Discussion Paper Series, no 2009-E-19, 2009.
- "A theory of sovereign debt roll-over crisis", Financial Markets Group Discussion Paper, no 488, London School of Economics, 2004.