Central bank hub - overview
The BIS is a forum for discussion, policy analysis and information-sharing among central banks and within the international financial and supervisory community.
For further information on how the BIS acts as a hub for central banks, please see:
- the list of central bank websites;
- speeches by senior central bankers;
- the Central Bank Governance Forum, which acts as a focal point for discussion of and clearing house for information on central bank governance and organisational matters;
- the Central Bank Research Hub, facilitating access to research publications from the community of central banks and international financial institutions;
- the International Journal of Central Banking, featuring articles on central bank theory and practice, with special emphasis on research relating to monetary and financial stability.