This author no longer works for the BIS.
|Date||BIS research papers|
BIS Working Papers No 588
BIS Papers No 86
BIS Papers No 86
BIS Working Papers No 574
BIS Working Papers No 571
Other authors: Francis Breedon
BIS Working Papers No 550
BIS Working Papers No 508
Other authors: Jhuvesh Sobrun
BIS Working Papers No 448
BIS Working Papers No 441
BIS Working Papers No 419
- "La faiblesse des taux d’intérêt à long terme : un phénoméne mondial" (with J Sobrun), Revue d'Économie Financière, no 121, 2016, pp 257-73.
- " Bras de fer avec la volatilité: quelles options de politique pour les marchés émergents?" Revue D'Economie Financiere, no 119, pp 227-50, September 2015.
- " The consequences of exit from non-conventional monetary policy", Journal of Financial Perspectives , vol 3, issue 2, 2015, pp 43-59.
- " What does the new face of international financial intermediation mean for emerging market economies?" (with H S Shin), Banque de France Financial Stability Review, no 19, April 2015.
- " The ties that bind: monetary policy and government debt management" (with J Chadha and F Zampolli), Oxford Review of Economic Policy, vol 29, no 3, 2013, pp 548-81.
- " Fiscal dominance and the long-term interest rate", London School of Economics Financial Markets Group Special Paper Series, no 199, March 2011.
- “ The great liquidity freeze: what does it mean for international banking” (with D Domanski), ADBI Working Paper, no 291, June 2011.
- " Central banks, liquidity and the banking crisis", in S Griffifth-Jones, J A Ocampo and J E Stiglitz (eds), Time for a visible hand, Oxford University Press, 2010.
- " Banking consolidation in the emerging market economies: foreign and domestic", Competition in the Financial Sector, proceedings of a Bank Indonesia-Bank of Mexico-G20 conference, 16-17 February 2008.
- " Controlling currency mismatches in emerging markets" (with M Goldstein), Institute for International Economics, June 2004.
- " Procyclicality of regulatory ratios?", CEPA Working Papers, no 13, January 2000.
- " Savings, investment and the current account: an empirical study of seven major countries 1965-84", Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan, vol 4, no 2, October 1986.