Bruno Tissot has been working at the BIS since 2001, as Senior Economist and Secretary to the Markets Committee of Central Banks in the Monetary and Economic Department and then as the Adviser to the General Manager and Secretary to the BIS Executive Committee. Between 1994 and 2001 he worked for the French Ministry of Finance. He is currently Head of BIS Statistics and Research Support and is a graduate from École Polytechnique (Paris) and of the French Statistical Office INSEE.
Fields of interest
- Statistics and econometrics
- Business cycles and growth
- Fiscal policy
|Date||BIS research papers|
Development of financial sectoral accounts: new opportunities and challenges for supporting financial stability analysis
IFC Working Papers No 15
Globalisation and financial stability risks: is the residency-based approach of the national accounts old-fashioned?
BIS Working Papers No 587
BIS Quarterly Review September 2015
BIS Working Papers No 182
Other authors: Les Skoczylas
BIS Papers No 20
Other authors: Dubravko Mihaljek
- Economic Forecasting and Policy, Palgrave Macmillan, 2011, with N. Carnot and V. Koen (2nd ed.).
- La Prévision Economique, Economica, with N. Carnot, Economic Prize by the French Academy for Moral and Political Sciences 2003.
- German Healthcare System: Promoting Greater Responsibility Among All System Players, INSEE Studies no. 42, January 2000, with F. Rupprecht and F. Chatel.